Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is it possible to lose inches in just 45 minutes with IT WORKS! Ultimate Applicators?

http://www.jackieladner.itworks.netSo now I got to tell about the applicator and how it works!



It is a non woven cloth with an all natural gel on it. The gel is made with all natural plant and sea extracts. When placed on the skin the gel soaks down through your pores and into that layer of fat below the skin. The botanical formula then begins to dissolve the toxins in your fat cells allowing for immediate and progressive results. You drink water to help naturally flush the toxins from your body. You will continue to loose for 72 hours after the wrap is removed. Just keep drinking your water is all it takes!!




We do have other products too like vitamins and supplements as well as stretch mark cream and anti-aging products that are good for a variety of things. Our vitamins and supplements are made with REAL whole food nutrition.
I can't say enough about this company and the products. This is amazing. I wish I could wrap the world LOL. I have been struggling to get this weight off and I think this is a perfect opportunity for me to get healthy.




I can only hope that those of you that are struggling like me will let me help you. There is hope. You don't need to struggle anymore. You can be healthy and lose the weight to feel better. My life is changing so much with this. I feel better, I have more energy. It is so great. I encourage you to try this. Please email me at celebritywraps@yahoo.com if you would like more information on how you can get stared living healthy and feeling better.
My website is http://jackieladner.itworks.net/ if you would like to purchase some wraps, hear some testimonies, and join with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment